Camp Navarro is located a few miles outside of Boonville in the tiny town of Navarro, 1/2 mile off Hwy 128 and eight miles from the Mendocino Coast.
The drive from the Bay Area will take you about 3 hours.
- Take 101 North to the junction with Highway 128 west, near Cloverdale.
- Take the CA-128 W exit towards Ft. Bragg/ Mendocino – 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto CA 128 W / N. Cloverdale Blvd. – 0.8 mi.
- Turn right onto CA-128 to Navarro, CA – 41.3 mi.
- Continue on CA 128 into the Redwoods, past the Navarro General Store and Gas Station to the first bridge over the Navarro River – 1.6 mi.
- Turn right on Masonite Rd., immediately after the bridge crossing
- Take Masonite Rd. to the entrance to Camp Navarro – 0.7 mi.
- Turn right into the main parking area of Camp Navarro.